Housing Support Specialist
Title: Housing Support Specialist
Department: Housing Support Team
Reports to: Housing Support Team Manager
Responsible for managing all aspects of the client move out process beginning the day after move-in through move out.
- Function as the process leader for the Housing Support team.
- Coordinate adjuster communications with the appropriate HC (Housing Coordinator).
- Manage all aspects of resolution for issues and concerns with the exception of adjuster contact.
- Requesting and scheduling switch-outs/add on’s with outside vendors
- Updating client ledger for accurate invoicing
- Manage complete move out process with the exception of adjuster contact which includes but not limited to:
- Managing extension request process
- Facilitate move out process
- Giving notice to landlords
- Communicate notification and move out process to insured
- Schedule furniture and/or house-wares pick up with outside vendors
- Correspondence and/or collection for remittance of security deposits to the appropriate party
- Research and resolve any issues regarding furniture damages
- Any other move out problem resolution
- BA or BS Degree in a related discipline
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, grammar, and phone skills
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer service role.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.