Temporary Accommodations is seeking a professional Housing Coordinator to coordinate customized temporary housing solutions for our displaced policyholders while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support and promote TA’s mission statement, strategic vision, and value proposition to our adjusters and policyholders
- Learn, apply and develop consultative selling skills using exemplary phone etiquette
- Qualify policyholder requirements and expectations in order to recommend like, kind and quality properties
- Utilize strong internet research skills to locate viable rental options
- Incorporate strong negotiation skills to secure short term rental leases
- Apply strong attention to detail creating and reviewing pertinent documents
- Apply strong attention to detail when imputing data into all required databases
- Adapt to frequent change
- Utilize strong multi-tasking skills to coordinate multiple assignments at once
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 3 + years of inside sales, customer service and or account management experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of Insurance, Lodging or Corporate Housing
- Professional communication skills, articulate and outgoing
- Courteous and pleasant phone manner, excellent speaking voice
- Strong sense of customer service
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Upbeat and fun personality
- Team player
- MS Word, Excel and Access. Database skills required.
- Internet Explorer -- searching skills a must!
Base salary with commission potential after 90 days.
Benefits include medical, 401K, paid vacations and holidays.
Forward resumes to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!