Title: Housing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Housing Services
Temporary Accommodations is seeking a professional Housing Coordinator to coordinate customized temporary housing solutions for our displaced policyholders while working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support and promote TA’s mission statement, strategic vision, and value proposition to our adjusters and policyholders
- Learn, apply and develop consultative selling skills using exemplary phone etiquette
- Qualify policyholder requirements and expectations in order to recommend like, kind and quality properties
- Utilize strong internet research skills to locate viable rental options
- Incorporate strong negotiation skills to secure short-term rental leases
- Apply strong attention to detail creating and reviewing pertinent documents
- Apply strong attention to detail when imputing data into all required databases
- Adapt to frequent change
- Utilize strong multi-tasking skills to coordinate multiple assignments at once
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 3 + years of inside sales, customer service and/or account management experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of Insurance, Lodging or Corporate Housing
- Professional communication skills, articulate and outgoing
- Courteous and pleasant phone manner, excellent speaking voice
- Strong sense of customer service, upbeat and fun personality
- Organized and detail-oriented
- MS Word, Excel and Access. Database skills required.
- Internet Explorer -- searching skills a must!
Base salary with commission potential after 90 days.
Benefits include medical, 401K, paid vacations and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Temporary Accommodations is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Temporary Accommodations is an LGBT Certified Enterprise.