Title: Hotel Administrator
Reports to: Customer Care Supervisor
Provide support with retrieval and resolution of hotel folios along with other general hotel administrative responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Call all hotel folios for checkouts and partials daily
- Call hotels for resolution on problem folios daily
- Work with Billing Specialist for resolution of problem folios
- Organize folios received and problem folios
- Assist the Housing Coordinators with hotel extensions
- Assist with booking hotel stays
- High School diploma or GED. BA degree preferred
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and research skills
- Possess excellent communication, grammar, and phone skills
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of two (2) years of general office experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Temporary Accommodations is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Temporary Accommodations is an LGBT Certified Enterprise.