Title: Hotel Admin
Department: Hotel Division
Reports To: Hotel Admin Supervisor
Provide support with retrieval and resolution of hotel folios along with other general hotel administrative responsibilities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Call all hotel folios for checkouts and partials daily
- Call hotels for resolution on problem folios daily
- Work with Billing Specialist for resolution of problem folios
- Organize folios received and problem folios
- Assist the Housing Coordinators with hotel extensions
- Assist with booking hotel stays
- High School diploma or GED. BA degree preferred.
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and research skills.
- Possess excellent communication, grammar, and phone skills.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of general office experience.
Job Type: Full-time