Accounts Receivable Specialist
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Reports to: Director of Finance
Temporary Accommodations is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to provide general collections/accounts receivable support to ensure effective invoicing/collections of all client bills as well as provide general accounting/administrative support as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contact insurance adjusters regarding the collection of unpaid billing via phone call and email
- Contact insurance clients regarding collections of unpaid billing/security deposits via phone call, email, and mail
- Potential to assist with posting payments to invoices in a reservation system
- Potential to assist in processing and send insured and adjuster security deposit refunds
- Review file charges vs. billed income to ensure all stays are profitable using the Claim Profitability tool and other file research
- Assist Hotel Coordinators and Support Representatives in resolving Billing/Budget questions and issues with booked stays and placements
- Provide administrative and other support to the company as necessary.
- High School diploma or GED. BA degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and research skills.
- Possess excellent communication, grammar, and phone skills.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting and general office experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Temporary Accommodations is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Temporary Accommodations is an LGBT Certified Enterprise.