Title: Hotel Coordinator
Department: Account Services
This position provides support in processing hotel bookings, hotel administrative work including folio collections, resolving folio problems, processing hotel extensions, hotel billing and other hotel financial and administrative tasks. You will responsible for answering inbound calls and providing general customer service to clients and customers. This position shifts are from 9-6 Monday through Friday.
Summary of essential job functions
- Contact insured family and confirm information to book family into a hotel.
- Search for hotels through the internet and confirm with family if the hotel is acceptable.
- Call the hotel directly or use online booking tools to secure reservations for insured families.
- Fax credit card authorization/rate agreement and hotel service agreement for insured to sign.
- Call insured with confirmation number and hotel information.
- Assist in calling hotels to confirm checks-outs/check-ins as well as collecting folios.
- Assist hotel coordinators in file maintenance (Hotel extensions, Relocation requests, etc.)
- Assist with coding credit card charges to the correct file.
- Assist in filing hotel service agreements into correct E-Files.
- Provide general customer services support to inbound callers.
- High School diploma or GED – BA/BS Degree preferred
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and research skills.
- Excellent communication, grammar, and phone skills.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in customer service preferably in the hospitality industry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Temporary Accommodations is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Temporary Accommodations is an LGBT Certified Enterprise.