Hotel Billing Specialist
Title: Hotel Biller
Reports To: Director of Finance
Provide general accounting/billing support to ensure effective invoicing of all client bills as well as provide general accounting/administrative support. Also, provide phone and hotel booking/customer service/phone support as needed during the working hours. The hours for this position are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Sunday through Thursday.
Summary of essential job functions
- Review hotel folios and process/send hotel bills to adjusters.
- Research problem folios and resolve with Hotels.
- Produce bi-monthly adjuster housing billing for adjuster placements.
- Reconcile VISA hotel charges downloaded into TAAccess.
- Review hotel charges vs. billed income to ensure all hotel stays are profitable
- Review pre-billing reports and produce invoices as necessary.
- Assist Hotel Coordinators and ASR in resolving questions and issues with booked hotels.
- Assist with answering phones and providing customer service to our clients
- Book hotel stays for displaced policyholders
- Assist with the billing of long term placements as necessary.
- Provide administrative and other support to the company as necessary
- High School diploma or GED. BA degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- Strong math skills, attention to detail and research skills.
- Possesses excellent communication, grammar and phone skills.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting and general office experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.